- How Do I Get Started?
- Do I need to pre-order?
- How do I heat my meals?
- How are the meals prepared?
- Why is Healthy Coast Meals a Healthy Option?
- Do you offer low-carb options?
- Do you offer Keto options?
- What is the fat content in your food?
- What is the nutritional content for each meal?
- How long will the food keep?
- What if I have a food allergy?
- Can you suggest a meal plan?
- Food Safety . . .
Stop by one of our Grab-N-Go locations any day of the week to purchase meals!
Your meals are made fresh and are packaged in microwavable containers. Your meals are labeled and will include an ‘enjoy by date’ posted on the label. Immediately refrigerate meals until you are ready to consume them.Back To Top
No pre-ordering necessary! All Grab-N-Go locations are stocked with a large variety of fresh, fully cooked meals that are ready to heat and eat! Stop in any day of the week and purchase as many meals as you’d like!
Back To Top
The meals are packaged in microwave safe containers.
To heat: Pop the lid and lay it loosely over the container, place the container in the microwave and heat for 2 minutes. The meals are fully cooked so all you have to do is heat and eat!!
If you prefer to heat your meals in the oven or on the stove you can transfer your meals from the container to an oven safe dish or a pan and proceed with heating your meal. (Containers are NOT oven safe)Back To Top
Every meal is made from scratch and prepared by professional chefs in our certified commercial kitchen.Back To Top
Our motto is “it’s not a diet, it’s a lifestyle”. We are committed to providing you with an easy way to eat clean. Cooking with natural, whole ingredients helps you stay healthy and beats any type of convenience food, frozen food or fast food. Preparing your meals with fresh ingredients ensures that important nutrients aren’t lost. We avoid heavy sauces, refined sugar, and saturated fats that add calories but little to no nutritional value. We also avoid processed foods that don’t provide health benefits. We believe when healthy food is convenient and enjoyable it’s easier to stay on track. Our goal is to provide long term health benefits rather than short term weight loss.Back To Top
Yes! We offer low-carb meals at all of our Grab-n-Go locations!Back To Top
While we do not yet offer keto specific meals, our low-carb meal options can be made to fit a keto diet by adding your own fat source such as nuts, avocado, oils, etc.Back To Top
The fats in our food are healthy, monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats found naturally in the ingredients themselves. In our meal preparation we use small amounts of olive oil, coconut oil, sesame oil, and real butter depending on the recipe.Back To Top
All of the nutritional content is listed on our website as well as on the packaged label.Back To Top
Every meal has an “enjoy by” date posted on the label. Your meals should last between 5-7 days if refrigerated properly. If you plan on eating them beyond “enjoy by” date we recommend freezing them.Back To Top
If you suffer from food allergies, we encourage you to contact us ahead of time as we are happy to address any questions or concerns you may have and inform you which meals are allergen free. *Please note that while we do our best, not all food allergy requests can be accommodated.Back To Top
- All of our meals are prepared in a certified commercial kitchen.
- We use fresh, high-quality ingredients to ensure our meals meet high standards of taste and nutrition.
- Each meal is portioned, packaged and stored in refrigerators to ensure controlled, food-safety temperatures.
- Meal temperatures are checked with a laser thermometer to ensure safety.
- Our chefs are certified in food safety and handling.
- Meals are delivered to individuals in an insulated cooler packed with ice packs. Meals delivered to pick up locations are kept in an insulated cooler until picked up and should be placed in a refrigerator by the customer.